Chelsea Piers Passports
$60 (a $110 value)
The Multi-Sport Chelsea Piers Passport is designed for adults and children who are interested in sampling the wide variety of activities available at Chelsea Piers.
To purchase a Multi-Sport Passport, visit the Front Desk at the Golf Club, located on Pier 59. Passports are available for purchase Monday-Sunday during the hours of 7:00am - 11:00pm.
Click here for Terms and Conditions pertaining to the use of Passports.
Passports may not be used Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm during Summer Camp. Passports are not valid at any time for groups of 5 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: Coupons must remain attached to the Passport; coupons may only be removed by Chelsea Piers staff. Detached coupons will not be honored.
Chelsea Piers Passports include:
- Day Pass to our Health Club, the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers. Enjoy the swimming pool, Hudson River sundecks, basketball courts, 1/4-mile indoor track, an extensive collection of cardio and strength-training equipment and a variety of group fitness classes. The Sports Center is an adult membership facility. Guests must be 16 yrs. or older.
- $15 pre-paid Ball Card and club rental at the Golf Club, a 200-yard net enclosed, heated and weather protected driving range.
- Admission and skate rental at Sky Rink, Manhattan's only year-round, twin indoor ice skating rinks.
- Five (5) batting cage tokens at the Field House (50 balls).
- Admission for one child and an accompanying adult to the Field House's Little Athletes Exploration Center.
- Free shoe rental with the purchase of a game at Bowlmor Chelsea Piers. (Not valid Wed - Sat after 5:00pm. Not valid in December.)